Here we go with all the incoming deadlines we spotted these last weeks: calls for papers, fellowships, summer schools, grants, calls for contributions; and also book reviews, sometimes podcasts, recruiting blogs.
Dates refer to deadlines for the submission of proposals, not to the event date (indicated in the specific call page)
- 15/02/18 – Cambridge (UK). CFP “The Forgotten Revolution: Visual and Material Culture of the Hungarian Diaspora in the Ottoman Empire”
- 16/02/18 – Georgia (US). CFP and CFPanel for the Transatlantic studies association conference
- 16/02/18 – Belfast (EI). CFP “Putting Sociology to Work: Interdisciplinarity, intersectionality and imagination”
- 25/02/18 – Paris (FR). CFP summer school “Cooperation and self-government: Sociopolitical experiments in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries”
- 28/02/18 – Bologna (IT). CFP “Plural Africa. Politics, knowledge and social dynamics in time and space”
- 01/03/18 – Middelburg (NL). CFP 3rd Conference of the New Diplomatic History Network
- 15/03/18 – Paris (FR). CFP “Militaires en résistances”
- 01/04/18 – New York (US). CFP “Transnationalism and Questions of Identity”
- 30/04/18 – Paris (FR). CFP “Carrefours interculturels : Connexions entre langue, culture et éducation”
- 30/06/18. CFC “Revolution and Its Enemies. Between Politics and Philosophy”
JOB / FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- 02/03/18 – Paris, Toulouse, Lyon, Marseille (FR). 10 post-doc fellowships in social sciences at EHESS.
- 05/03/18 – Various Universities in America. 4 Ph.D. Scholarships by the Institut des Amériques
- 31/01/18 – Thesis Prize “Antonino Murmura – Rapporto tra Stato e Mercato “
- 03/04/18 – Thesis prize “Archivio disarmo – Tullio Vinay”
- Vanves (FR). 3 internships at the Institut des AmériquesSUMMER SCHOOL
- CFC – contributions wanted for the Dictionnaire biographique des mouvements immigrés
- Novembre-Juin, Paris. Cycle de séminaires “Les mardis des révolutions: Révolution(s) et émancipation(s), une approche historique”
- authors wanted – “Implications Philosophiques“, rivista francese di filosofia contemporanea recluta autori, redattori, rilettori.