Here we go with all the incoming deadlines we spotted these last weeks: calls for papers, fellowships, summer schools, grants, calls for contributions; and also book reviews, sometimes podcasts, recruiting blogs.
Dates refer to deadlines for the submission of proposals, not to the event date (indicated in the specific call page)
- 28/01/18 – Ohio (US). CFP & Prize “Phanor J. Eder LL.B./J.D. Prize in Comparative Law”
- 30/01/18 – CFC The Ethical and Public Problems of Digital Culture
- 30/01/18 – Rome (IT). Call for panels & CFP Annual Conference of the Association for Social and Political Philosophy
- 31/01/18 – Leeds (UK). CFP “Transnational War Volunteering”
- 31/01/18 – Ottawa (CDN). CFP “Annual Conference of the Canadian Society for Italian Studies”
- 31/01/18 – London (UK). CFP “The Peoples’ Wars? The Second World War in Socio-Political Perspective”
- 31/01/18 – Warsaw (PL). CFP “Gender and the State. 100 years of the fight for equality in Central-Eastern Europe”.
- 31/01/18 – Paris (FR). CFP “Exiles, Émigrés and Expatriates in Romantic-Era Paris and London”
- 31/01/18 – Montreal (CDN). CFP ‘From Plague, Famine, and War, Save us, O Lord’: Shocks and Disasters in Economic History”
- 01/02/18 – Montreal (CDN). CFP “Transnational Journalism History Conference”
- 01/02/18 – Nice (FR). CFP “Ethics and social engagement of researchers: questioning research practices in the social sciences and humanities”
- 28/02/18 – Bologna (IT). CFP “Plural Africa. Politics, knowledge and social dynamics in time and space”
JOB / FELLOWSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- 28/01/18 – American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee (JDC) Archives fellowship program.
- 31/01/18 – Fellowship “Alessandro Pavesi” sui diritti umani.06/02/18 – Milano (IT). Fellowship “Trasformazione della democrazia, diseguaglianze e nuove forme di partecipazione”
- 31/01/18 – Thesis Prize “Antonino Murmura – Rapporto tra Stato e Mercato “
- 03/04/18 – Thesis prize “Archivio disarmo – Tullio Vinay”
- Vanves (FR). 3 internships at the Institut des AmériquesSUMMER SCHOOL 19/01/18 – New Hampshire (US). “2018 Summer Institute for Genocide Studies and Prevention”
- CFC – contributions wanted for the Dictionnaire biographique des mouvements immigrés
- Novembre-Juin, Paris. Cycle de séminaires “Les mardis des révolutions: Révolution(s) et émancipation(s), une approche historique”
- authors wanted – “Implications Philosophiques“, rivista francese di filosofia contemporanea recluta autori, redattori, rilettori.
- AISNA Graduates recruits (american studies association): website & social management and other positions.